Cedar Fair L.P. (FUN) Misses Q3 EPS by 44c
- Wall Street flat as banks gain, utilities drag
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Cedar Fair L.P. (NYSE: FUN) reported Q3 EPS of $3.10, $0.44 worse than the analyst estimate of $3.54. Revenue for the quarter came in at $650 million versus the consensus estimate of $652.93 million.
Momentum Continues Through October
Based on preliminary results, net revenues through October 30, 2016, were approximately $1.23 billion, up 4%, or $42 million, compared with $1.19 billion for the same period last year. The rise in net revenues was the result of a 2%, or 558,000-visit, increase in attendance to a record 24.2 million visits, a 1%, or $0.52, increase in in-park guest per capita spending to a record $46.82 and a 6%, or $8 million, increase in out-of-park revenues to a record $135 million compared with 2015.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cedar Fair L.P. (FUN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Following 2Q EPS Beat
- Coupa Software (COUP) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Issues Confident Q4 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!