Cato Corp. (CATO) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Cato Corp. (NYSE: CATO) reported Q2 EPS of $0.57, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.54. Revenue for the quarter came in at $238.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $244.3 million.
Cato Corp. sees FY2016 EPS of $2.32-$2.41, versus prior guidance of $2.25-$2.38 and the consensus of $2.33.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cato Corp. (CATO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG) Reports In-Line Q3 FFO
- Ellie Mae (ELLI) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!