Cato Corp. (CATO) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cato Corp. (NYSE: CATO) reported Q2 EPS of $0.57, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.54. Revenue for the quarter came in at $238.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $244.3 million.
Cato Corp. sees FY2016 EPS of $2.32-$2.41, versus prior guidance of $2.25-$2.38 and the consensus of $2.33.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cato Corp. (CATO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
- Netsuite (N) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Civista Bancshares (CIVB) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!