Catalyst Health Solutions (CHSI) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Catalyst Health Solutions (Nasdaq: CHSI) reported Q1 non-GAAP EPS of $0.52, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.49. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.12 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.13 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 Profit Below Consensus
- Violin Memory (VMEM) Reports In-Line Q4 Loss of 28c/Share
- UPDATE: Foot Locker, Inc. (FL) Tops Q4 EPS Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!