Catalent (CTLT) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Catalent (NYSE: CTLT) reported Q1 EPS of $0.16, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.15. Revenue for the quarter came in at $442.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $430.24 million.
Catalent sees FY2017 revenue of $1.92-1.995 billion, versus the consensus of $1.95 billion.
"We're pleased to start fiscal year 2017 with strong revenue growth, the completion of a strategic acquisition, and several exciting developments on the Biologics front," said John Chiminski, President and Chief Executive Officer of Catalent, Inc. "The acquisition of Pharmatek adds extensive early-phase drug development capabilities from discovery to clinic and brings spray drying technology into Catalent’s extensive portfolio of advanced delivery technologies. The Biologics project wins this quarter highlight our differentiated technology platforms in this space in support of our customers and patients."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Catalent (CTLT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Christopher & Banks (CBK) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Q4 Revenue Outlook Light of Views
- Dollar General (DG) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c; Comps Light of Views; Sees FY16 EPS at Low-End of Growth Outlook