Catalent (CTLT) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Catalent (NYSE: CTLT) reported Q1 EPS of $0.16, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.15. Revenue for the quarter came in at $442.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $430.24 million.
Catalent sees FY2017 revenue of $1.92-1.995 billion, versus the consensus of $1.95 billion.
"We're pleased to start fiscal year 2017 with strong revenue growth, the completion of a strategic acquisition, and several exciting developments on the Biologics front," said John Chiminski, President and Chief Executive Officer of Catalent, Inc. "The acquisition of Pharmatek adds extensive early-phase drug development capabilities from discovery to clinic and brings spray drying technology into Catalent’s extensive portfolio of advanced delivery technologies. The Biologics project wins this quarter highlight our differentiated technology platforms in this space in support of our customers and patients."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Catalent (CTLT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!