Catalent (CTLT) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, FY17 Revenue Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Point
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Catalent (NYSE: CTLT) reported Q4 EPS of $0.52, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.53. Revenue for the quarter came in at $532.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $502.25 million.
Catalent sees FY2017 revenue of $1.920-1.995 billion, versus the consensus of $1.92 billion.
- Catalent expects Adjusted EBITDA in the range of $430 million to $455 million and Adjusted Net Income in the range of $165 million to $190 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Catalent (CTLT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Five Below (FIVE) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Culp, Inc. (CFI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!