Catalent (CTLT) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, FY17 Revenue Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Point
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Catalent (NYSE: CTLT) reported Q4 EPS of $0.52, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.53. Revenue for the quarter came in at $532.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $502.25 million.
Catalent sees FY2017 revenue of $1.920-1.995 billion, versus the consensus of $1.92 billion.
- Catalent expects Adjusted EBITDA in the range of $430 million to $455 million and Adjusted Net Income in the range of $165 million to $190 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Catalent (CTLT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- ManpowerGroup (MAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 16c; Guides Q4 Above the Street
- Altra Industrial Motion (AIMC) Reports Inline Q3 EPS; Narrows FY16 Outlook; Approves $30M Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!