Castlight Health (CSLT) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Castlight Health (NYSE: CSLT) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.11), $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.13). Revenue for the quarter came in at $23.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $23.09 million.
"In the second quarter Castlight added nearly $7 million of signed annual recurring revenue and continued to gain traction among large enterprises, including notable customers such as Caterpillar and Genentech," said Giovanni Colella, M.D., co-founder and chief executive officer of Castlight Health. "We had strong adoption of Castlight's health benefits platform across our new customers and saw increased contribution from our channel relationships, in particular Anthem, which provide validation of both our expanding value proposition and the evolution of our go-to-market strategy."
Castlight Health sees FY2016 EPS of ($0.40)-($0.42), versus the consensus of ($0.41). Castlight Health sees FY2016 revenue of $99-102 million, versus the consensus of $100.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Castlight Health (CSLT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tennant Co. (TNC) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Updates FY16 Outlook
- Franklin Electric (FELE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c; Narrows Outlook
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCAU) Reports Q3 Revenue of EUR26.8B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!