Castlight Health (CSLT) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Castlight Health (NYSE: CSLT) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.11), $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.13). Revenue for the quarter came in at $23.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $23.09 million.
"In the second quarter Castlight added nearly $7 million of signed annual recurring revenue and continued to gain traction among large enterprises, including notable customers such as Caterpillar and Genentech," said Giovanni Colella, M.D., co-founder and chief executive officer of Castlight Health. "We had strong adoption of Castlight's health benefits platform across our new customers and saw increased contribution from our channel relationships, in particular Anthem, which provide validation of both our expanding value proposition and the evolution of our go-to-market strategy."
Castlight Health sees FY2016 EPS of ($0.40)-($0.42), versus the consensus of ($0.41). Castlight Health sees FY2016 revenue of $99-102 million, versus the consensus of $100.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Castlight Health (CSLT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Boston Private Financial (BPFH) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Crown Castle (CCI) Misses Q3 AFFO by 2c, Revenues Beats
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!