Castle Brands (ROX) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.02, Sales Increased 21% Y/Y
- Wall St. up as Yellen revives rate hike hopes
- EIA Data Shows Crude Inventory Declined Unexpectedly Last Week
- Yellen Semiannual Testimony to Congress: Economy to Warrant Only Gradual Rate Increases
- Time Warner (TWX) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c; Approves $5B Common Stock Buyback Plan
- U.S. crude falls on glut worries despite U.S. stock draw
Castle Brands (NYSE: ROX) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.02), versus ($0.02) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.4 million, versus $6.1 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Castle Brands Announces Fiscal 2016 Third Quarter Results
- Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Guides FY16 EPS Below Expectations
- Medidata Solutions (MDSO) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!