Castle Brands (ROX) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.02, Sales Increased 21% Y/Y
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/2 (CNQR) (TTPH) (FLEX) Higher; (END) (HELE) (CDW) Lower (more...)
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
Castle Brands (NYSE: ROX) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.02), versus ($0.02) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.4 million, versus $6.1 million reported last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Paragon Shipping Inc. (PRGN) Posts Q2 Loss of 23c/Share; Updates on Financing
- Amira Nature Foods Ltd (ANFI) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- Omnivision (OVTI) Tops Q1 EPS by 39c; Issues Confident Q2 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!