Castle Brands (ROX) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.02, Sales Increased 21% Y/Y
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
Castle Brands (NYSE: ROX) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.02), versus ($0.02) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.4 million, versus $6.1 million reported last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c
- FactSet Research (FDS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides Q1 EPS Below Views
- ConAgra Foods (CAG) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!