Castle Brands (ROX) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.02, Sales Increased 21% Y/Y
- Gilead (GILD) Tanks; Analyst Comments on Express Scripts (ESRX) Viekira Pak Announcement (ABBV)
- Steelcase Inc. (SCS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Offers Guidance
- Twitter (TWTR) Active on Renewed Dick Costolo Chatter
- Achillion Pharma (ACHN) Reports 4.8 Log10 Reduction With ACH-3422
- UPDATE: Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY): Nivolumab Cleared by FDA for Advanced Melanoma
Castle Brands (NYSE: ROX) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.02), versus ($0.02) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.4 million, versus $6.1 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Cintas Corp. (CTAS) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c, Raises FY15 EPS Guidance
- Marcus Corporation (MCS) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!