Casey's General Stores Inc. (CASY) Posts Q3 EPS of 37c; Revs Beat
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Casey's General Stores Inc. (NASDAQ: CASY) reported Q3 EPS of $0.37, which may not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.50. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.37 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.29 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (AEO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Guides Q4 EPS Below the Street
- Seachange International, Inc. (SEAC) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c; Guides Below the Street
- Kroger Co. (KR) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Guides In-Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!