Casey's General Stores (CASY) Misses Q1 EPS by 11c
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Casey's General Stores (NASDAQ: CASY) reported Q1 EPS of $1.70, $0.11 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.81. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.97 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.99 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Casey's General Stores (CASY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- CVB Financial (CVBF) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Plexus Corp (PLXS) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Guides Relativly In-Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!