Casey's General Stores (CASY) Misses Q1 EPS by 11c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Casey's General Stores (NASDAQ: CASY) reported Q1 EPS of $1.70, $0.11 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.81. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.97 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.99 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Casey's General Stores (CASY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!