Carrols Restaurant Group (TAST) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Carrols Restaurant Group (NASDAQ: TAST) reported Q2 EPS of $0.25, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $241.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $244.61 million.
Comparable restaurant sales increased 0.7% compared to a 10.3% increase in the prior year period.
Carrols Restaurant Group sees FY2016 revenue of $945-960 million, versus the consensus of $947.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Carrols Restaurant Group (TAST) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- New Gold (NGD) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Taseko Mines (TGB) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!