Carrols Restaurant Group (TAST) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Carrols Restaurant Group (NASDAQ: TAST) reported Q2 EPS of $0.25, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $241.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $244.61 million.
Comparable restaurant sales increased 0.7% compared to a 10.3% increase in the prior year period.
Carrols Restaurant Group sees FY2016 revenue of $945-960 million, versus the consensus of $947.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Carrols Restaurant Group (TAST) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; FY17 adj.-EPS Outlook Boosted
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Up 16%; Offers Guidance
- MeetMe (MEET) Announces Strong CPM Data for November 2016; Reaffirms Q4, FY16 Outlook