Carrols Restaurant Group (TAST) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c; Trims FY16 Revenue Outlook
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Carrols Restaurant Group (NASDAQ: TAST) reported Q3 EPS of $0.13, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.19. Revenue for the quarter came in at $238.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $241.29 million.
Comparable restaurant sales were flat compared to an increase of 6.5% in the prior year period.
Carrols Restaurant Group sees FY2016 revenue of $940-950 million, versus prior guidance of $945-960 million and the consensus of $940.7 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Carrols Restaurant Group (TAST) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; FY17 adj.-EPS Outlook Boosted
- H&R Block (HRB) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!