Carrols Restaurant Group (TAST) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c; Trims FY16 Revenue Outlook
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Carrols Restaurant Group (NASDAQ: TAST) reported Q3 EPS of $0.13, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.19. Revenue for the quarter came in at $238.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $241.29 million.
Comparable restaurant sales were flat compared to an increase of 6.5% in the prior year period.
Carrols Restaurant Group sees FY2016 revenue of $940-950 million, versus prior guidance of $945-960 million and the consensus of $940.7 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Carrols Restaurant Group (TAST) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
- Workday (WDAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!