Carrols Restaurant Group (TAST) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c; Trims FY16 Revenue Outlook
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Carrols Restaurant Group (NASDAQ: TAST) reported Q3 EPS of $0.13, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.19. Revenue for the quarter came in at $238.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $241.29 million.
Comparable restaurant sales were flat compared to an increase of 6.5% in the prior year period.
Carrols Restaurant Group sees FY2016 revenue of $940-950 million, versus prior guidance of $945-960 million and the consensus of $940.7 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Carrols Restaurant Group (TAST) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Mercantile Bank (MBWM) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Nicolet Bankshares Inc. Com (NCBS) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.68