Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO) Reports Mixed Q3 Results
- Energy drags Wall St. lower; S&P down slightly in August
- salesforce.com (CRM) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- Wall Street is Already Looking Past Apple's (AAPL) iPhone 7 to the 8
- Box (BOX) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c, FY EPS Guidance Tops Views
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/31: (CYNA) (OXM) (OLLI) Higher; (CRM) (SCVL) (FIVE) Lower (more...)
Carrizo Oil & Gas (Nasdaq: CRZO) reports Q3 EPS of $0.58, versus the consensus of $0.29. Revenue for the quarter came in at $38.9 million, compared to the consensus of $45.86 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mylan's (MYL) Epipen4Schools Program is a Complicated Maze of Specialty Distribution Cos - Wells Fargo's Maris
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BF-A) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
- Five Below (FIVE) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Offers Q3 & FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!