Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO) Reports Mixed Q3 Results
- ADP Employment Change (Apr) 156K vs 195K Expected
- Wall St. opens lower as weak private jobs data weighs
- The Priceline Group (PCLN) Tops Q1 EPS by 88c; Q2 Guidance Below the Street
- Exclusive: Pfizer approaches Medivation about potential takeover - sources
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/04: (GKOS) (NTRI) (ZG) (ETSY) Higher; (CRAY) (GLUU) (SYRG) (RLYP) Lower (more...)
Carrizo Oil & Gas (Nasdaq: CRZO) reports Q3 EPS of $0.58, versus the consensus of $0.29. Revenue for the quarter came in at $38.9 million, compared to the consensus of $45.86 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Axiall Corp. (AXLL) Announces Filing of Definitive Proxy Materials; Affirms Ongoing Talks with Multiple Parties
- Spartan Motors (SPAR) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c; Boosts FY16 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!