Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO) Reports Mixed Q3 Results
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
Carrizo Oil & Gas (Nasdaq: CRZO) reports Q3 EPS of $0.58, versus the consensus of $0.29. Revenue for the quarter came in at $38.9 million, compared to the consensus of $45.86 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Raises Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO) to 'B+'; Follows Revision of Growth Rate Assumptions
- Apogee Enterprises (APOG) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY15 Outlook
- TIBCO Software (TIBX) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!