Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO) Reports Mixed Q3 Results
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
Carrizo Oil & Gas (Nasdaq: CRZO) reports Q3 EPS of $0.58, versus the consensus of $0.29. Revenue for the quarter came in at $38.9 million, compared to the consensus of $45.86 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides Q1, FY15 EPS
- Nimble Storage (NMBL) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Pall Corp. (PLL) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Reaffirms Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!