Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. (CRZO) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Market Wrap: Pending Home Sales Reach Multi-Year Highs; M&A Rules the Day; Tesla Plans New Product Launch
- OptumRx to Acquire Catamaran (CTRX) for $61.50/Share (UNH)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/30: (DRYS) (TSLA) (HLT) Higher; (EGY) (SNTA) (TCK) Lower (more...)
- AIG (AIG) Chairman Miller Will Step Down in July
- Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk: Major New Product Line Being Unveiled April 30th
Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRZO) reported Q2 EPS of $0.24, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.24. Revenue for the quarter came in at $54.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $56.72 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Societe Generale Starts Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO) at Buy
- Unico American (UNAM) Swings to Q4 Loss
- Art's Way Manufacturing (ARTW) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.04
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!