Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. (CRZO) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Wall St. ends May with whimper as energy shares slump
- SoftBank Plans Sale of Up to $7.9B of Alibaba (BABA) Shares as Part of Capital Raise Initiative
- Staples (SPLS) CEO Sargent to Step Down
- Under Armour (UA) Revises FY Outlook Following The Sports Authority Bankruptcy
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/31: (ZOES) (BYD) (SRPT) Higher; (ADPT) (ASNA) (UA) (BABA) Lower (more...)
Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRZO) reported Q2 EPS of $0.24, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.24. Revenue for the quarter came in at $54.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $56.72 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Workday (WDAY) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c; Guides Q2 Revs Modestly Above the Street
- American Superconductor (AMSC) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Issues Light Q1 Outlook
- Ooma (OOMA) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!