Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. (CRZO) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line; Issues In-Line Q4 EPS Outlook
- Many Fed Officials Said Job Gains Might Bring Rate Rise Sooner; Labor Market Still Far from Normal
- Icahn Files 13D on Hertz Global Holdings (HTZ); Seeks Talks with Management
- Bank of America (BAC) Said to Reach $17B Settlement Over RMBS Probe
- UPS (UPS) Store Reports Data Breach
Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRZO) reported Q2 EPS of $0.24, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.24. Revenue for the quarter came in at $54.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $56.72 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target Corp. (TGT) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Cuts FY14 EPS Outlook
- TJX Cos. (TJX) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Comps Up 3%; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- CACI International Inc. (CACI) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!