Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. (CRZO) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Wall Street bleeds as financials, tech stocks sell off
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q4 EPS by 14c, Offers Q1 Guidance, CFO Steps Down
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 2/8: (APOL) (AUY) (AUPH) Higher; (BCRX) (CTIC) (CHK) Lower
- Apollo Global to Acquire Apollo Education Group (APOL) for $9.50/Share
- Are Gold Speculators Betting on 'One and Done'?
Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRZO) reported Q2 EPS of $0.24, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.24. Revenue for the quarter came in at $54.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $56.72 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wex, Inc. (WEX) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; Guides Q1 Below Expectations
- Cognizant forecasts slowest revenue growth in 14 years
- Diamond Offshore Drilling (DO) Posts Q4 GAAP Loss of $1.79/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!