Carpenter Technology Corp. (CRS) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c, Salls Fall Short
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/22: (SCSS) (TSCO) (INFN) Higher; (AIRM) (ADHD) (YELP) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
Carpenter Technology Corp. (NYSE: CRS) reported Q1 EPS of $0.53, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.47. Revenue for the quarter came in at $414.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $430.03 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Select Comfort Corp (SCSS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook - Correct
- IPC The Hospitalist Company, Inc. (IPCM) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c; Eases FY14 Revs Outlook
- Leggett & Platt (LEG) Reports Q3 EPS of 51c, Updates Guidance