Carpenter Technology Corp. (CRS) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c, Salls Fall Short
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Carpenter Technology Corp. (NYSE: CRS) reported Q1 EPS of $0.53, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.47. Revenue for the quarter came in at $414.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $430.03 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carpenter Technology (CRS) Ratings Affirmed by S&P; Liquidity Profiled Revised to 'Exceptional'
- Xcerra (XCRA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q2 Outlook
- Donaldson (DCI) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Trims FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!