Carpenter Technology Corp. (CRS) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c, Salls Fall Short
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Carpenter Technology Corp. (NYSE: CRS) reported Q1 EPS of $0.53, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.47. Revenue for the quarter came in at $414.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $430.03 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carpenter Technology Announces Conference Call and Webcast
- Sensient Technologies (SXT) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c; Updates FY16 Outlook
- Altra Industrial Motion (AIMC) Reports Inline Q3 EPS; Narrows FY16 Outlook; Approves $30M Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!