Carpenter Technology Corp. (CRS) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c, Salls Fall Short
- Wall St. slips on healthcare, consumer names; Fed eyed
- GameStop (GME) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Offers Guidance
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Mentioned as Short at Muddy Waters
- ITT Educational Services (ESI) Shares Decline on Reports of Increased Oversight
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/25: (EPAY) (PSTG) (OCN) Higher; (TLND) (GME) (SPLK) Lower (more...)
Carpenter Technology Corp. (NYSE: CRS) reported Q1 EPS of $0.53, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.47. Revenue for the quarter came in at $414.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $430.03 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 18c; Guides FY17 Above Views
- Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Raises FY Rev Outlook
- Movado Group (MOV) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c; Guides Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!