Carpenter Technology Corp. (CRS) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c, Salls Fall Short
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Select Income REIT (SIR) to Acquire CCIT in $3B Deal
- Compuware (CPWR) in Talks for Possible Sale
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Adds to Gains as Ferguson Police Start Using Body Cameras
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
Carpenter Technology Corp. (NYSE: CRS) reported Q1 EPS of $0.53, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.47. Revenue for the quarter came in at $414.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $430.03 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Conn's, Inc. (CONN) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Updates FY15 EPS Outlook
- Greif Inc. (GEF) Misses Q3 EPS Views; Cuts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Uniqure (QURE) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!