Carolina Financial (CARO) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Carolina Financial (NASDAQ: CARO) reported Q3 EPS of $0.47, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.38.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Carolina Financial (CARO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carolina Financial (CARO) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c
- NetEase (NTES) PT Raised To $305 At Goldman Sachs, Maintains Buy
- Carolina Financial Corporation Reports Results for Fourth Quarter of 2016
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!