Career Education (CECO) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Career Education (NASDAQ: CECO) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.01), $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.09). Revenue for the quarter came in at $167.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $156.7 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Career Education (CECO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- Science Applications Int'l (SAIC) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Yingli Green Energy (YGE) Posts Q3 Loss of $2.80/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!