Care.com (CRCM) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Care.com (NYSE: CRCM) reported Q3 EPS of $0.02, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.02). Revenue for the quarter came in at $40.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $40.14 million.
"We continue to drive strong and sustained profitable growth, beating our Q3 guidance, while solidly progressing on our strategic plans across the business. Our enterprise business Care@Work continues to exceed our expectations, growing 61% year over year, as employers respond to the increasing demand for family-care benefits," said Sheila Lirio Marcelo, Founder, Chairwoman and CEO of Care.com. "Also during the quarter, we expanded our Care.com Benefits program, which provides household payroll services and access to medical and dental benefits for caregivers, to include Care Benefit Bucks, a groundbreaking pooled, portable, peer-to-peer benefits program available to the 9.6 million caregivers on Care.com. As a leader and innovator in the growing on-demand economy, we consider the Care.com Benefits program a key differentiator in driving user engagement, while supporting caregivers, one of the largest groups of gig economy workers.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Care.com (CRCM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- OncoMed Pharma (OMED) Chief Medical Officer Dupont Resgins
- Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!