Care.com (CRCM) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Care.com (NYSE: CRCM) reported Q3 EPS of $0.02, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.02). Revenue for the quarter came in at $40.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $40.14 million.
"We continue to drive strong and sustained profitable growth, beating our Q3 guidance, while solidly progressing on our strategic plans across the business. Our enterprise business Care@Work continues to exceed our expectations, growing 61% year over year, as employers respond to the increasing demand for family-care benefits," said Sheila Lirio Marcelo, Founder, Chairwoman and CEO of Care.com. "Also during the quarter, we expanded our Care.com Benefits program, which provides household payroll services and access to medical and dental benefits for caregivers, to include Care Benefit Bucks, a groundbreaking pooled, portable, peer-to-peer benefits program available to the 9.6 million caregivers on Care.com. As a leader and innovator in the growing on-demand economy, we consider the Care.com Benefits program a key differentiator in driving user engagement, while supporting caregivers, one of the largest groups of gig economy workers.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Care.com (CRCM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Tucows (TCX) to Acquire eNom from Rightside (NAME) for $83.5M
- SunTrust Banks (STI) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!