Care Capital Properties (CCP) Reports Q2 FFO of $0.79; Boosts FFO Outlook
- S&P, Dow rise on health stocks; Nasdaq weighed by Comcast
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Care Capital Properties (NYSE: CCP) reported Q2 FFO of $0.79, versus $0.87 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $85.66 million, versus $79.72 million reported last year.
Care Capital Properties sees FY2016 FFO of $2.92-$2.98, versus prior guidance of $2.85-$2.95.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Care Capital Properties (CCP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CoreSite Realty (COR) Misses Q3 FFO by 1c; Boosts FY16 FFO Outlook
- Wayne Savings Bancshares (WAYN) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.20
- Iridium Communications (IRDM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16, Longer-Range Outlooks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!