Cardtronics (CATM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY16
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Cardtronics (NASDAQ: CATM) reported Q3 EPS of $0.98, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.93. Revenue for the quarter came in at $328.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $322.41 million.
Cardtronics sees FY2016 EPS of $3.21-$3.26, versus the consensus of $3.24. Cardtronics sees FY2016 revenue of $1.25-1.265 billion, versus the consensus of $1.27 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cardtronics (CATM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- DAVIDsTEA Inc. (DTEA) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Names Interim CFO
- Lee Enterprises (LEE) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.14