Cardtronics (CATM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY16
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cardtronics (NASDAQ: CATM) reported Q3 EPS of $0.98, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.93. Revenue for the quarter came in at $328.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $322.41 million.
Cardtronics sees FY2016 EPS of $3.21-$3.26, versus the consensus of $3.24. Cardtronics sees FY2016 revenue of $1.25-1.265 billion, versus the consensus of $1.27 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cardtronics (CATM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- PrivateBancorp (PVTB) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c; Continues to Work Toward CIBC Merger
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!