CarMax (KMX) Reports Better-Than-Expected Q3 Results
- Top 10 News for 4/27 - 4/30: iPhone Pushes Apple to Another Strong Quarter; PCE Slowdown Hits Q1 GDP; U.S. Auto Sale Lag in April
- Third Point Reveals 'Significant Stake' in Yum! (YUM) and New Position in Devon (DVN)
- Tesla (TSLA) Debuts New Powerwall Home Battery Product
- Analyst Calls Apple Watch a Bust (AAPL)
- CSX (CSX) Gains Ahead of Sohn Conference as Ackman Chatter Grows Louder
CarMax (NYSE: KMX) reports Q3 EPS of $0.36, 2 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.34. Revenue for the quarter was $2.12 billion, which compares to the estimate of $1.96 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brink's (BCO) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- Constant Contact, Inc. (CTCT) Slammed after 'Miss and Guide Down'
- Southside Bancshares (SBSI) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.37
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!