CarMax (KMX) Reports Better-Than-Expected Q3 Results
- Top 10 News for 09/28 - 10/2: Nonfarm Numbers Lag in Sept.; Splitsville for Alcoa; Initial Sales of Apple's Latest iPhone Set Record
- September Jobs Report Weaker Than Expected at 142K, Prior Months Revised Down 59K
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces 11,580 Deliveries in Q3; Includes First Model X Units
- Wall Street ends higher in sharp turnaround
- @Jack Back = Twitter (TWTR) Sold - Analyst
CarMax (NYSE: KMX) reports Q3 EPS of $0.36, 2 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.34. Revenue for the quarter was $2.12 billion, which compares to the estimate of $1.96 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Updates on Alibaba (BABA) Stake Spin-off; Sees Deal Closing in Q415
- Pacific Premier Bancorp (PPBI) to Acquire Security California Bancorp (SCAF); Sees Modest Accretion
- Bassett Furniture Industries (BSET) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!