CarMax (KMX) Reports Better-Than-Expected Q3 Results
- ADP Employment Change (Apr) 156K vs 195K Expected
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/4: (EBIO) (GKOS) (QUAD) Higher; (FSTR) (DXYN) (CRAY) Lower
- Wall St. falls as tepid data adds to growth worries
- The Priceline Group (PCLN) Tops Q1 EPS by 88c; Q2 Guidance Below the Street
- EIA Data Shows 2.78M Barrel Increase in Crude Inventory
CarMax (NYSE: KMX) reports Q3 EPS of $0.36, 2 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.34. Revenue for the quarter was $2.12 billion, which compares to the estimate of $1.96 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Biogen (BIIB) Plans to Spinoff Hemophilia Business into Independent, Publicly-Traded Company
- Wix.com (WIX) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook Midpoint
- EndoChoice (GI) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!