CarMax (KMX) Reports Better-Than-Expected Q3 Results
- Wall St. flat as tech rebound offsets energy, financials
- Amid Concerns, Deutsche Bank (DB) co-CEO Says it Remains 'Absolutely Rock-Solid'
- Coca Cola (KO) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- A Michael Bloomberg Presidential Bid Would Likely Give GOP a Win Over Hilary Clinton
- Analyst Sees Over 90% Downside in Tesla (TSLA)
CarMax (NYSE: KMX) reports Q3 EPS of $0.36, 2 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.34. Revenue for the quarter was $2.12 billion, which compares to the estimate of $1.96 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Entegris (ENTG) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Approves $100M Common Stock Buyback
- Allot Communications (ALLT) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
- WellCare Health Plans (WCG) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, Reaffirms FY16 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!