CarMax (KMX) Reports Better-Than-Expected Q3 Results
- eBay (EBAY) to Spin PayPal into Separate, Publicly-Traded Company
- Walgreens (WAG) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Comps Rose 5.4%
- News Corp (NWSA) to Acquire Move (MOVE) for $21/Share
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 6/6+ Available In China Starting October 17
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/29: (CPRX) (BLDP) (PGNX) Higher; (DWA) (SVU) (TSL) Lower (more...)
CarMax (NYSE: KMX) reports Q3 EPS of $0.36, 2 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.34. Revenue for the quarter was $2.12 billion, which compares to the estimate of $1.96 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q2 adj-Loss of 2c/Share
- A-Mark Precious Metals (AMRK) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.21
- Carmax (KMX) Appoints New CIO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!