Capstone Turbine (CPST) Misses Street's Q1 Views
- UPDATE: Fed Says Economic Growth 'Increased in Most Regions' of U.S.
- Fed Committed to Accommodative Policy - Yellen
- Bank Of America (BAC) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of 35c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/16: (ZLCS) (AKBA) (IMGN) Higher; (XGTI) (AEM) (ZN) Lower
- CBS Obtains Favorable REIT Ruling From The IRS (CBS) (CBSO)
Capstone Turbine Corp. (Nasdaq: CPST) reports Q1 adj-loss of $0.05, 1 cent worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.04). Revenue for the quarter was $16.1 million, which compares to the estimate of $17.57 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides Q2, FY14
- ASML Holding NV (ASML) Tops Q1 EPS Views; Revs Light; Plans EUR1.1B Buyback
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!