Capstone Turbine (CPST) Misses Street's Q1 Views
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
Capstone Turbine Corp. (Nasdaq: CPST) reports Q1 adj-loss of $0.05, 1 cent worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.04). Revenue for the quarter was $16.1 million, which compares to the estimate of $17.57 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Capstone Turbine (CPST) Files $100M Mixed Shelf
- Alliance Data Systems (ADS) Increases Common Buyback Plan to $1B
- Nord Anglia Education, Inc. (NORD) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c, Maintains FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!