Capstone Turbine (CPST) Misses Street's Q1 Views
- July Nonfarm Payrolls 209K vs 230K Expected, UE Rate 6.2% vs 6.1%
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Mobileye (MBLY) IPO Opens at $36
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 8/1: (BYI) (SGMS) (LNKD) Higher; (BOTA) (WWWW) (YRCW) Lower (more...)
- GM (GM) July U.S. Auto Sales Rose 9.4%, Missing Expectations Amid Double-Digit Pickup, SUV Gains
Capstone Turbine Corp. (Nasdaq: CPST) reports Q1 adj-loss of $0.05, 1 cent worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.04). Revenue for the quarter was $16.1 million, which compares to the estimate of $17.57 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Capstone Secures C600 Order From Sarlin Oy Ab for First C600 Landfill Project in Finland
- TDS (TDS) Reports In-Line Q2 Loss; Guides FY14 Revs Ahead of Consensus
- Clorox Co. (CLX) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c; Reaffirms FY EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!