Capstead Mortgage Corp. (CMO) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Top 10 News for 7/28 - 8/1: FOMC Tapers Further, Rates Still Intact; Jobs Growth Elusive in July; Argentina Defaults. Again.
- July Nonfarm Payrolls 209K vs 230K Expected, UE Rate 6.2% vs 6.1%
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Mobileye (MBLY) IPO Opens at $36
- GM (GM) July U.S. Auto Sales Rose 9.4%, Missing Expectations Amid Double-Digit Pickup, SUV Gains
Capstead Mortgage Corp. (NYSE: CMO) reported Q4 EPS of $0.40, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.35.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Capstead Mortgage (CMO) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
- Clorox Co. (CLX) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c; Reaffirms FY EPS
- Insperity (NSP) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!