Capstead Mortgage (CMO) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Bank Of America (BAC) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of 35c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 4/16: (ZLCS) (SODA) (YHOO) Higher; (ASML) (CSX) (TWTR) Lower (more...)
- Moelis & Company (MC) IPO Opens Solidly Higher
- Defunct Bitcoin Exchange MtGox Files to Liquidate
- Yamana Gold (AUY) and Agnico Eagle (AEM) to Acquire Osisko in C$8.15/Share
Capstead Mortgage (NYSE: CMO) reported Q2 EPS of $0.48, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.45.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides Q2, FY14
- St. Jude Medical, Inc. (STJ) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Issues Q2, FY14 Outlook
- PNC Financial Services (PNC) Tops Q1 EPS Views; Offers Qtr. Highlights
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!