Capstead Mortgage (CMO) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Select Income REIT (SIR) to Acquire CCIT in $3B Deal
- Compuware (CPWR) in Talks for Possible Sale
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Adds to Gains as Ferguson Police Start Using Body Cameras
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
Capstead Mortgage (NYSE: CMO) reported Q2 EPS of $0.48, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.45.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Conn's, Inc. (CONN) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Updates FY15 EPS Outlook
- Avago Tech (AVGO) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Guides Q4 Revs Growth
- Ocular Therapeutix (OCUL) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!