Capstead Mortgage (CMO) Misses Street's Q3 Views
- Market Wrap: Mobile Bolsters Facebook in Q2; FAA Halts Israel Flights for Second Day; Earnings Aplenty
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/23: (FTNT) (ARIA) (FB) Higher; (ANGI) (TRIP) (CRUS) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c, Raises FY Guidance
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Tops Q2 EPS by 63c; Boosts FY14 Revenue Outlook
Capstead Mortgage Corp. (NYSE: CMO) reports Q3 EPS of $0.27, 2 cents lower than the analyst estimate of $0.29. Revenue for the quarter was $40.73 million, which compares to the estimate of $42.86 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CA, Inc. (CA) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Guides In-Line
- Teradyne, Inc. (TER) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c, Q3 Guidance Falls Short
- LaSalle Hotel Properties (LHO) Tops Q2 FFO by 1c, Raises FY FFO Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!