Capstead Mortgage (CMO) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
- Market Wrap: Chiquita Now Biggest Banana Brand; eBay Rejects Icahn Offer; McDonald's Comps Fell in Feb.
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/10 (LJPC) (POWR) (BYD) Higher; (FTEK) (AMZG) (URBN) Lower (more...)
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Pershing Square Comments on Herbalife (HLF); Says Allegations 'Provably False', Hasn't Provided Proof
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) Becomes Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
Capstead Mortgage (NYSE: CMO) reported Q3 EPS of $0.43, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.45.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Foot Locker, Inc. (FL) Tops Q4 EPS Views
- Novavax, Inc. (NVAX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Mcewen Mining (MUX) Swngs to Q4 Profit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!