Campbell Soup (CPB) Misses Q4 EPS by 4c, FY17 EPS Guidance Comes in Light
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Campbell Soup (NYSE: CPB) reported Q4 EPS of $0.46, $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.50. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.69 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.69 billion.
Campbell Soup sees FY2017 EPS of $3.00-$3.09, versus the consensus of $3.15.
- Campbell expects sales to increase by 0 to 1 percent, adjusted EBIT to increase by 1 to 4 percent,
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Campbell Soup (CPB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Guides Q4, FY17
- EZCORP (EZPW) Posts Q4 Loss of 31c/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!