Campbell Soup (CPB) Misses Q4 EPS by 4c, FY17 EPS Guidance Comes in Light
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Campbell Soup (NYSE: CPB) reported Q4 EPS of $0.46, $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.50. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.69 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.69 billion.
Campbell Soup sees FY2017 EPS of $3.00-$3.09, versus the consensus of $3.15.
- Campbell expects sales to increase by 0 to 1 percent, adjusted EBIT to increase by 1 to 4 percent,
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Campbell Soup (CPB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
- ManpowerGroup (MAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 16c; Guides Q4 Above the Street
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!