Campbell Soup (CPB) Misses Q4 EPS by 4c, FY17 EPS Guidance Comes in Light
- Oil edges up ahead of U.S. data, OPEC squabbles cap gains
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Visa (V) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Rambus (RMBS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Issues Q4 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/24: (SAEX) (CWEI) (RMBS) Higher; (SONC) (WNC) (EFII) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Campbell Soup (NYSE: CPB) reported Q4 EPS of $0.46, $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.50. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.69 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.69 billion.
Campbell Soup sees FY2017 EPS of $3.00-$3.09, versus the consensus of $3.15.
- Campbell expects sales to increase by 0 to 1 percent, adjusted EBIT to increase by 1 to 4 percent,
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Campbell Soup (CPB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c
- Greenbrier Cos. (GBX) Misses Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17
- Polaris Industries (PII) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!