Camden Property Trust (CPT) Tops Q3 FFO by 3c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Camden Property Trust (NYSE: CPT) reported Q3 FFO of $1.13, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $1.10.
Camden Property Trust sees Q4 2016 FFO of $1.12-$1.16, versus the consensus of $1.09.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Camden Property Trust (CPT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Associated Banc-Corp (ASB) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c