Calumet Specialty Products Partners (CLMT) Misses Q3 EPS by 32c
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Calumet Specialty Products Partners (NASDAQ: CLMT) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.42), $0.32 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.10). Revenue for the quarter came in at $966 million versus the consensus estimate of $874.36 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Calumet Specialty Products Partners (CLMT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. To Attend Upcoming Investor Conference
- GW Pharma (GWPH) Posts Q4 EPS of 7.4c; Announces Additional Positive Epidiolex Phase 3 Data
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!