Callon Petroleum (CPE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Callon Petroleum (NYSE: CPE) reported Q3 EPS of $0.09, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.07. Revenue for the quarter came in at $55.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $45.48 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Callon Petroleum (CPE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Peak Resorts (SKIS) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!