Callidus Software, Inc. (CALD) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Solid Outlook
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Callidus Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: CALD) reported Q3 EPS of $0.08, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.08. Revenue for the quarter came in at $52.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $51.88 million.
Callidus Software, Inc. sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.06-$0.08, versus the consensus of $0.08. Callidus Software, Inc. sees Q4 2016 revenue of $54-55 million, versus the consensus of $54.6 million.
Callidus Software, Inc. sees FY2016 EPS of $0.25-$0.27, versus prior guidance of $204.60-$205.60 and the consensus of $0.27. Callidus Software, Inc. sees FY2016 revenue of $204.63 million.
Callidus Software, Inc. sees FY2017 revenue of $240-260 million, versus the consensus of $243.08 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Callidus Software, Inc. (CALD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Five Below (FIVE) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!