Callidus Software, Inc. (CALD) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Callidus Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: CALD) reported Q3 EPS of $0.08, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.08. Revenue for the quarter came in at $52.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $51.88 million.
Callidus Software, Inc. sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.06-$0.08, versus the consensus of $0.08. Callidus Software, Inc. sees Q4 2016 revenue of $54-55 million, versus the consensus of $54.6 million.
Callidus Software, Inc. sees FY2016 EPS of $0.25-$0.27, versus prior guidance of $204.60-$205.60 and the consensus of $0.27. Callidus Software, Inc. sees FY2016 revenue of $204.63 million.
Callidus Software, Inc. sees FY2017 revenue of $240-260 million, versus the consensus of $243.08 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Callidus Software, Inc. (CALD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Teva Pharma (TEVA) Appoints New Global Generic Medicines Group CEO; FY16 Guidance Affirmed
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Express (EXPR) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Outpaced; FY16 EPS Outlook Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!