Callaway Golf Co. (ELY) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
- PPI Falls 0.1% in Nov., Reflecting Lower Food, Energy Costs
- Nimble Storage (NMBL) IPO Surges Higher
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/13: (CNDO) (PTIX) (TXI) Higher; (INSY) (APC) (RH) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Promotes Steve Mollenkopf to CEO
- Sands (LVS) Scraps $30B Spanish Project as Negotiations Fall Apart
Callaway Golf Co. (NYSE: ELY) reported Q1 EPS of $0.20, $0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.25. Revenue for the quarter came in at $285.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $305.27 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Outlook
- BRT Realty Trust (BRT) Posts Q4 FFO of 10c/Share
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!