Calix, Inc. (CALX) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Calix, Inc. (NYSE: CALX) reported Q3 EPS of $0.12, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $121.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $117.15 million.
"Demand for Software Defined Access (SDA) and Calix AXOS systems, software, and services drove our better than expected 8% year-on-year third quarter revenue growth and produced earnings at the upper end of expectations," said Carl Russo, Calix, Inc. President and CEO. "We continue to see strong interest from new and existing customers both for our established and our recently introduced products, including our AXOS E-Series systems and Compass cloud services," added Russo.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Calix, Inc. (CALX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Boston Scientific (BSX) Accquires Certain Assets, 15% Equity Stake in of Neovasc (NVCN) for $75M
- Alico (ALCO) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.41/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!