Caleres (CAL) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Guides FY16 Inline with Views
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Caleres (NYSE: CAL) reported Q3 EPS of $0.81, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.80. Revenue for the quarter came in at $732.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $731.45 million.
Caleres sees FY2016 EPS of $2.00-$2.10, versus the consensus of $2.02. Caleres sees FY2016 revenue of $2.57-2.60 billion, versus the consensus of $2.57 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Caleres (CAL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sales Miss; Guides FY Sales Below the Street
- Verint Systems (VRNT) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c
- Susquehanna Upgrades Caleres (CAL) to Positive
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!