Caleres (CAL) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Caleres (NYSE: CAL) reported Q2 EPS of $0.46, $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.50. Revenue for the quarter came in at $622.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $638.28 million.
Caleres sees FY2016 revenue of $2.57-2.60 billion, versus the consensus of $2.60 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Caleres (CAL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Yum China Holdings (YUMC) to Buy, Sees Selloff As Buying Opportunity Ahead Of Q4 Report
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Posts Q4 EPS of $0.96, Sales Miss
- First Republic Bank (FRC) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!