Caleres (CAL) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Caleres (NYSE: CAL) reported Q2 EPS of $0.46, $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.50. Revenue for the quarter came in at $622.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $638.28 million.
Caleres sees FY2016 revenue of $2.57-2.60 billion, versus the consensus of $2.60 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Caleres (CAL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- BCB Bancorp (BCBP) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.15
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!