Calamp Corp. (CAMP) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Calamp Corp. (NASDAQ: CAMP) reported Q2 EPS of $0.27, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $90.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $92.26 million.
Calamp Corp. sees Q3 2017 EPS of $0.24-$0.30, versus the consensus of $0.31.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Calamp Corp. (CAMP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Baidu.com (BIDU) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Issues Light Q4 Revenue Outlook
- Senomyx (SNMX) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Columbia Sportswear (COLM) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, FY EPS Guidance Comes in Light
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!