Calamos Asset Management (CLMS) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Calamos Asset Management (NASDAQ: CLMS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.14, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $48.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $48.38 million.
Assets Under Management were $20.1 billion at September 30, 2016 compared with $20.1 billion at the end of last quarter and $22.5 billion at September 30, 2015. Net outflows were $746 million for the quarter compared with net outflows of $1.0 billion in the previous quarter and $436 million in the third quarter of 2015.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Calamos Asset Management (CLMS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Regions Financial (RF) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Schlumberger Ltd. (SLB) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!