Caladrius Biosciences (CLBS) Reports Q3 Loss Per Share of $1.33
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Caladrius Biosciences (NASDAQ: CLBS) reported Q2 EPS of ($1.33), may not compare to the analyst estimate of ($1.75). Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $7.53 million.
2016 Financial Guidance
The Company reaffirms its previous guidance as follows:
- Consolidated Revenues: to exceed $30 million or a greater than 30% increase compared with 2015
- Capital Improvements at PCT’s Allendale, NJ facility: ~$6 million, to be completed by end of first half of 2017
- CLBS03 Phase 2 Study Costs in 2016: $6 million to $7 million
- Consolidated Annual Operating Cash Burn: $25 million to $28 million in 2016, with lower operating cash burn in the second half of 2016 than in the first half of the year
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Caladrius Biosciences (CLBS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Kingsway Financial (KFS) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.06
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!