Caladrius Biosciences (CLBS) Reports Q3 Loss Per Share of $1.33
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- Twitter (TWTR) Engagement Appear to be Improving and MAUs are Solid - Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Caladrius Biosciences (NASDAQ: CLBS) reported Q2 EPS of ($1.33), may not compare to the analyst estimate of ($1.75). Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $7.53 million.
2016 Financial Guidance
The Company reaffirms its previous guidance as follows:
- Consolidated Revenues: to exceed $30 million or a greater than 30% increase compared with 2015
- Capital Improvements at PCT’s Allendale, NJ facility: ~$6 million, to be completed by end of first half of 2017
- CLBS03 Phase 2 Study Costs in 2016: $6 million to $7 million
- Consolidated Annual Operating Cash Burn: $25 million to $28 million in 2016, with lower operating cash burn in the second half of 2016 than in the first half of the year
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Caladrius Biosciences (CLBS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- XTL Biopharma (XTLB) Posts Breakeven Q3 Loss
- Apple Watch sales to consumers set record in holiday week, says Apple's Cook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!