CafePress (PRSS) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
CafePress (NASDAQ: PRSS) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.20), $0.09 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.11). Revenue for the quarter came in at $19.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $19.77 million.
"CafePress' third quarter was highlighted by a 9% year over year increase in total orders, our highest volume for a non-peak quarter since 2014. While we have not turned the corner on revenue growth, we have substantially narrowed the net revenue decline. We believe that these are early proof points that we have positioned the company for a return to growth," commented Fred Durham, Chief Executive Officer.
"CafePress helps bring passions to life through unique and creative items and gifts. We are excited to share another holiday season filled with unique, creative gift ideas with our customers. Looking forward, we believe CafePress will continue to deliver steady improvements as we focus on growth channels and optimizing the customer experience," concluded Durham.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CafePress (PRSS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Comps Fall 5%
- Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!