CafePress (PRSS) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
CafePress (NASDAQ: PRSS) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.20), $0.09 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.11). Revenue for the quarter came in at $19.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $19.77 million.
"CafePress' third quarter was highlighted by a 9% year over year increase in total orders, our highest volume for a non-peak quarter since 2014. While we have not turned the corner on revenue growth, we have substantially narrowed the net revenue decline. We believe that these are early proof points that we have positioned the company for a return to growth," commented Fred Durham, Chief Executive Officer.
"CafePress helps bring passions to life through unique and creative items and gifts. We are excited to share another holiday season filled with unique, creative gift ideas with our customers. Looking forward, we believe CafePress will continue to deliver steady improvements as we focus on growth channels and optimizing the customer experience," concluded Durham.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CafePress (PRSS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Vail Resorts (MTN) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!