Cadence Design Systems (CDNS) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Cadence Design Systems (NASDAQ: CDNS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.30, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.28. Revenue for the quarter came in at $446.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $446.52 million.
Cadence Design Systems sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.32-$0.34, versus the consensus of $0.35. Cadence Design Systems sees Q4 2016 revenue of $463-473 million, versus the consensus of $472.1 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cadence Design Systems (CDNS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!