Cadence Design Systems (CDNS) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Cadence Design Systems (NASDAQ: CDNS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.30, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.28. Revenue for the quarter came in at $446.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $446.52 million.
Cadence Design Systems sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.32-$0.34, versus the consensus of $0.35. Cadence Design Systems sees Q4 2016 revenue of $463-473 million, versus the consensus of $472.1 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cadence Design Systems (CDNS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Lee Enterprises (LEE) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.14
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!