Cabot Microelectronics (CCMP) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
Cabot Microelectronics Corp. (NASDAQ: CCMP) reported Q1 EPS of $0.71, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.62. Revenue for the quarter came in at $114.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $109 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CJS Securities Starts Cabot Microelectronics (CCMP) at Market Perform
- Monmouth Real Estate Investment (MNR) Tops Q4 FFO by 7c/Share
- Landauer, Inc. (LDR) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.11; Issues FY14 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!