Cabot Microelectronics (CCMP) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.53, Ex-Items, Beats Views
- Market Wrap: Left-Wing Party Wins Greek Elections; Merger Monday; Ocwen, California Settle
- Microsoft (MSFT) Posts Q2 EPS of 71c
- Northeast, NYC Brace for Massive Blizzard
- United Technologies (UTX) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Lowers FY Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/26: (COMM) (ASH) Higher; (MSTR) (SANM) (MSFT) (UTX) Lower (more...)
Cabot Microelectronics Corp. (Nasdaq: CCMP) reports Q3 EPS of $0.53, ex-litigation costs, compared to the analyst estimate of $0.47. Revenue for the quarter was $101.66 million, which compares to the estimate of $101.38 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oracle (ORCL) Gains Could Accelerate on Further Enterprise Cloud Push
- Plantronics, Inc. (PLT) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
- Plum Creek Timber Co. (PCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c; Issues Light Q1 Profit Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!