Cabot Microelectronics (CCMP) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.53, Ex-Items, Beats Views
- Wall Street flat as investors look for clues on rates
- Agrium (AGU), PotashCorp (POT) Said in Merger Talks
- Apple (AAPL) Determined to Receive Up to EUR13 Billion in Undue Irish Tax Breaks - EC
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Ends Merger Talks with Hershey (HSY)
- Oil falls as dollar rallies again; storm fears limit downside
Cabot Microelectronics Corp. (Nasdaq: CCMP) reports Q3 EPS of $0.53, ex-litigation costs, compared to the analyst estimate of $0.47. Revenue for the quarter was $101.66 million, which compares to the estimate of $101.38 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mylan's (MYL) Epipen4Schools Program is a Complicated Maze of Specialty Distribution Cos - Wells Fargo's Maris
- MannKind (MNKD) CCO Castagna Buys Shares
- UPDATE: Phibro Animal Health (PAHC) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!