Cabot Microelectronics (CCMP) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.53, Ex-Items, Beats Views
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
Cabot Microelectronics Corp. (Nasdaq: CCMP) reports Q3 EPS of $0.53, ex-litigation costs, compared to the analyst estimate of $0.47. Revenue for the quarter was $101.66 million, which compares to the estimate of $101.38 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Bullish on Whole Foods (WFM) Ahead of Investor/Analyst Day
- CyberArk Software (CYBR) Files $200M Ordinary Share Shelf
- UPDATE: Libbey (LBY) Tops Q4 EPS Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!