Cabot Microelectronics (CCMP) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.53, Ex-Items, Beats Views
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
Cabot Microelectronics Corp. (Nasdaq: CCMP) reports Q3 EPS of $0.53, ex-litigation costs, compared to the analyst estimate of $0.47. Revenue for the quarter was $101.66 million, which compares to the estimate of $101.38 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c
- Phibro Animal Health (PAHC) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.22, Offers FY15 Guidance
- ConAgra Foods (CAG) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!