Cabot Microelectronics (CCMP) Posts Q1 EPS of $0.47, Shy of Views
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
Cabot Microelectronics Corp. (Nasdaq: CCMP) reports Q1 EPS of $0.47, versus the analyst estimate of $0.50. Revenue for the quarter was $98.6 million, which compares to the estimate of $96.93 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ERBA Diagnostics (ERB) to Delay 10-K Filing; Notes Continued Trouble Completing Financial Statements
- Alliance Data Systems (ADS) Increases Common Buyback Plan to $1B
- Access National (ANCX) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!