Cabot Microelectronics (CCMP) Posts Q1 EPS of $0.47, Shy of Views
- Market Wrap: May ADP Payroll Additions Edge Views; Trade Gap Narrows in April; Wendy's Gains on Buyback, Revised Outlook
- Fed Says Employment Levels up Slighty During Survey Period - Beige Book
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/03: (FIVE) (FEYE) (EYES) Higher; (DRWI) (SGMO) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
- Malone Sees Lionsgate (LGF) as Vehicle for Content Deals, Could Acquire Starz (STRZA), Others - WSJ
- Stock Building Supply (STCK), Building Materials Holding Enter $1.5B Merger Agreement
Cabot Microelectronics Corp. (Nasdaq: CCMP) reports Q1 EPS of $0.47, versus the analyst estimate of $0.50. Revenue for the quarter was $98.6 million, which compares to the estimate of $96.93 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Second Sight Medical (EYES) Says MAC for Ohio, Kentucky Agreed to Cover Implantation of Argus II
- ReneSola (SOL) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c; Guides Q2 Revenue Below Expectations
- Medtronic (MDT) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c; Sees Larger FX Impact in FY16
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!