Cabot Microelectronics (CCMP) Posts Q1 EPS of $0.47, Shy of Views
- Market Wrap: Empire Manufacturing State of Mind; Weyerhaeuser Purchases; Walter Continues Slide
- FT Fed Writer Tells Market to 'Chill Out' on Fed Tapering Nervousness
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 06/17: (RMBS) (KFY) (IR) Higher; (GNMK) (SFL) (RPRX) Lower (more...)
- NY Manufacturing Sees Surprise Upside in June, But Underlying Trends Concerning
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 06/17: (KNDI) (FRO) (LIVE) Higher; (FOLD) (ORMP) (SGOC) Lower
Cabot Microelectronics Corp. (Nasdaq: CCMP) reports Q1 EPS of $0.47, versus the analyst estimate of $0.50. Revenue for the quarter was $98.6 million, which compares to the estimate of $96.93 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Five Below (FIVE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Boosts FY13 Outlook
- Rentrak Corp (RENT) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Alco Stores (ALCS) Widens Q1 Loss to 51c/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!