Cabot Microelectronics (CCMP) Posts Q1 EPS of $0.47, Shy of Views
- Fed Stress Test Shows all 31 Banks Exceed Minimum Requirements (JPM) (GS) (MS) (WFC) (BAC)
- Market Wrap: Banks Ace Stress Test; ECB Favorable on Outlook; Etsy Looks to go Public
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/05: (CALA) (YY) (FNSR) Higher; (CKP) (EBS) (GPS) Lower (more...)
- AbbVie (ABBV) to Acquire Pharmacyclics (PCYC) for $21 Billion
- Wall Street Takes Sides Ahead of Apple Watch Event (AAPL)
Cabot Microelectronics Corp. (Nasdaq: CCMP) reports Q1 EPS of $0.47, versus the analyst estimate of $0.50. Revenue for the quarter was $98.6 million, which compares to the estimate of $96.93 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Etsy (ETSY) Files $100 Million IPO
- 51job, Inc. (JOBS) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c; Guides Q1 In-Line
- Cooper Cos. (COO) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Updates FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!