Cabot Microelectronics (CCMP) Posts Q1 EPS of $0.47, Shy of Views
- Fed to Remain Sitting on Their Hands in September - Goldman Sachs
- Emera to Acquire TECO Energy (TE) for $27.55/Share
- Wall Street caps off tough week with a steep loss
- Amazon Web Services (AMZN) Enters Agreement to Acquire Elemental Technologies
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Down Into iPhone Event for First Time Since Original Released - Analyst
Cabot Microelectronics Corp. (Nasdaq: CCMP) reports Q1 EPS of $0.47, versus the analyst estimate of $0.50. Revenue for the quarter was $98.6 million, which compares to the estimate of $96.93 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cabot Microelectronics to Present at the Citi Global Technology Conference
- RAIT Financial (RAS), SEC Settle Non-Public Investigation Concerning Taberna Capital
- Joy Global (JOY) Misses Q3 EPS by 16c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!