Cabot Microelectronics (CCMP) Posts Q1 EPS of $0.47, Shy of Views
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
Cabot Microelectronics Corp. (Nasdaq: CCMP) reports Q1 EPS of $0.47, versus the analyst estimate of $0.50. Revenue for the quarter was $98.6 million, which compares to the estimate of $96.93 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Lists Top 10 Potential Biotech Surprises Of 2015; Is an Old Fashioned Scandal in the Cards? (GILD) (BIIB) (AEGR) (more...)
- Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (COKE), Coca-Cola (KO) Affiliate Agree to Territory Expansion
- Cabot Microelectronics Corporation Names David H. Li as Chief Executive Officer; William P. Noglows to Serve as Chairman
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!