Cabot Corp. (CBT) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c, Offers Outlook
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cabot Corp. (NYSE: CBT) reported Q4 EPS of $1.00, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.94. Revenue for the quarter came in at $619 million versus the consensus estimate of $654.4 million.
Commenting on the outlook for the Company, Keohane said, “Looking forward to 2017, we remain focused on our strategy of investing for growth in the core, driving application innovation with our customers, and generating strong cash flows through efficiency and optimization. Although the current business environment remains mixed, we expect to see moderate growth in 2017 across all segments. However, the first quarter is expected to be weaker sequentially due to typical seasonality and higher maintenance costs from anticipated plant turnarounds. Overall, we are focused on delivering shareholder value by growing annual adjusted EPS by 7-10% over time and returning approximately 50% of our discretionary free cash flow to shareholders.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cabot Corp. (CBT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Below Consensus Prelim. Q3 Revenue
- Fred's (FRED) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c