Cabot Corp. (CBT) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c, Offers Outlook
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cabot Corp. (NYSE: CBT) reported Q4 EPS of $1.00, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.94. Revenue for the quarter came in at $619 million versus the consensus estimate of $654.4 million.
Commenting on the outlook for the Company, Keohane said, “Looking forward to 2017, we remain focused on our strategy of investing for growth in the core, driving application innovation with our customers, and generating strong cash flows through efficiency and optimization. Although the current business environment remains mixed, we expect to see moderate growth in 2017 across all segments. However, the first quarter is expected to be weaker sequentially due to typical seasonality and higher maintenance costs from anticipated plant turnarounds. Overall, we are focused on delivering shareholder value by growing annual adjusted EPS by 7-10% over time and returning approximately 50% of our discretionary free cash flow to shareholders.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cabot Corp. (CBT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Regions Financial (RF) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Schlumberger Ltd. (SLB) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!