Cabot Corp. (CBT) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c, Offers Outlook
- Futures rise as 'Trump rally' rolls on
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Cabot Corp. (NYSE: CBT) reported Q4 EPS of $1.00, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.94. Revenue for the quarter came in at $619 million versus the consensus estimate of $654.4 million.
Commenting on the outlook for the Company, Keohane said, “Looking forward to 2017, we remain focused on our strategy of investing for growth in the core, driving application innovation with our customers, and generating strong cash flows through efficiency and optimization. Although the current business environment remains mixed, we expect to see moderate growth in 2017 across all segments. However, the first quarter is expected to be weaker sequentially due to typical seasonality and higher maintenance costs from anticipated plant turnarounds. Overall, we are focused on delivering shareholder value by growing annual adjusted EPS by 7-10% over time and returning approximately 50% of our discretionary free cash flow to shareholders.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cabot Corp. (CBT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Ferrellgas Partners (FGP) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
- Layne Christensen (LAYN) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!