Cablevision Systems Corp. (CVC) Reports Q3 GAAP EPS of 14c
- Market Wrap: FOMC Tapers Further; Q2 GDP Outpaces Expectations; U.S. Job Growth Lags in July
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/30: (MOBL) (VPRT) (LPSN) Higher; (EHTH) (ATEN) (GLUU) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Whole Foods Market, Inc. (WFM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Growth Lighter than Expected
- S&P Cuts Argentina to 'SD' from 'CCC-/C'
Cablevision Systems Corp. (NYSE: CVC) reported Q3 GAAP EPS of $0.14, vs. the analyst estimate of $0.32. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.67 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.67 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Downgrades Cablevision (CVC) to Sell
- Sciquest, Inc. (SQI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Nanometrics, Inc. (NANO) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Sees Q3 Adjusted Loss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!