Cablevision Systems Corp. (CVC) Reports Q3 GAAP EPS of 14c
- Fed's Lacker Sees 'Strong' Case for June 'Liftoff'
- Charter (CHTR) Agrees to Acquire Bright House Networks in $10.4B Deal
- Goldman Sachs 'Warming Up' to Tesla (TSLA)
- CBRE (CBG) to Acquire Johnson Controls (JCI) Global WorkPlace Solutions Unit in $1.48B Deal
- Endurance (ENH) to Acquire Montpelier Re (MRH) in ~$1.83B Deal
Cablevision Systems Corp. (NYSE: CVC) reported Q3 GAAP EPS of $0.14, vs. the analyst estimate of $0.32. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.67 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.67 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sorl Auto Parts (SORL) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Issues Confident FY15 Revenue Outlook
- Art's Way Manufacturing (ARTW) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.04
- General Steel Holdings (GSI) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.16
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!