Cablevision Systems Corp. (CVC) Reports Q3 GAAP EPS of 14c
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
Cablevision Systems Corp. (NYSE: CVC) reported Q3 GAAP EPS of $0.14, vs. the analyst estimate of $0.32. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.67 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.67 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c
- ConAgra Foods (CAG) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c
- IHS, Inc. (IHS) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Revises FY14 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!