Cablevision Systems Corp. (CVC) Reports Q3 GAAP EPS of 14c
- Aetna (AET) Nears Deal to Acquire Humana (HUM) - Reports
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Kraft Heinz Co (KHC) Announces Completion of Merger; Updates on Next Steps; Announces Dividend
Cablevision Systems Corp. (NYSE: CVC) reported Q3 GAAP EPS of $0.14, vs. the analyst estimate of $0.32. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.67 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.67 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- International Speedway (ISCA) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c; Boosts FY15 Outlook
- Acuity Brands (AYI) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Greenbrier Cos. (GBX) Misses Q3 EPS by 14c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!