Cabela's (CAB) Misses Q3 EPS by 28c
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Cabela's (NYSE: CAB) reported Q3 EPS of $0.53, $0.28 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.81. Revenue for the quarter came in at $996.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $1.02 billion.
During the period, adjusted for the shift in weeks, U.S. comparable store sales decreased 1.8% and consolidated comparable store sales decreased 2.3%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cabela's (CAB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Dollar General (DG) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c; Comps Light of Views; Sees FY16 EPS at Low-End of Growth Outlook
- B&G Foods (BGS) Acquires Victoria Fine Foods for $70M