CVS Health (CVS) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c; Trims, Narrows FY16 EPS Outlook
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CVS Health (NYSE: CVS) reported Q3 EPS of $1.64, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $1.57. Revenue for the quarter came in at $44.6 billion versus the consensus estimate of $45.29 billion.
Adjusted EPS excludes $197 million and $160 million of intangible asset amortization for the three months ended September 30, 2016 and 2015, respectively. Adjusted EPS for the three months ended September 30, 2016 also excludes $65 million of acquisition-related integration costs and the loss on early extinguishment of debt of $101 million.
CVS Health sees FY2017 EPS of $5.77-$5.93, versus the consensus of $6.53.
CVS Health sees FY2016 EPS of $5.77-$5.83, versus prior guidance of $5.81-$5.89 and the consensus of $5.85.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CVS Health (CVS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- EZCORP (EZPW) Posts Q4 Loss of 31c/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!