CVS Health (CVS) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c; Trims, Narrows FY16 EPS Outlook
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
CVS Health (NYSE: CVS) reported Q3 EPS of $1.64, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $1.57. Revenue for the quarter came in at $44.6 billion versus the consensus estimate of $45.29 billion.
Adjusted EPS excludes $197 million and $160 million of intangible asset amortization for the three months ended September 30, 2016 and 2015, respectively. Adjusted EPS for the three months ended September 30, 2016 also excludes $65 million of acquisition-related integration costs and the loss on early extinguishment of debt of $101 million.
CVS Health sees FY2017 EPS of $5.77-$5.93, versus the consensus of $6.53.
CVS Health sees FY2016 EPS of $5.77-$5.83, versus prior guidance of $5.81-$5.89 and the consensus of $5.85.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CVS Health (CVS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- P&G raises FY organic sales growth forecast after sales beat
- Schlumberger Ltd. (SLB) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!