CVS Health (CVS) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c; Trims, Narrows FY16 EPS Outlook
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CVS Health (NYSE: CVS) reported Q3 EPS of $1.64, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $1.57. Revenue for the quarter came in at $44.6 billion versus the consensus estimate of $45.29 billion.
Adjusted EPS excludes $197 million and $160 million of intangible asset amortization for the three months ended September 30, 2016 and 2015, respectively. Adjusted EPS for the three months ended September 30, 2016 also excludes $65 million of acquisition-related integration costs and the loss on early extinguishment of debt of $101 million.
CVS Health sees FY2017 EPS of $5.77-$5.93, versus the consensus of $6.53.
CVS Health sees FY2016 EPS of $5.77-$5.83, versus prior guidance of $5.81-$5.89 and the consensus of $5.85.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CVS Health (CVS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- B&G Foods (BGS) Acquires Victoria Fine Foods for $70M
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!