CVR Partners, LP (UAN) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CVR Partners, LP (NYSE: UAN) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.12), $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.08). Revenue for the quarter came in at $78.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $81.5 million.
Adjusted EBITDA, a non-GAAP financial measure, was $17.4 million for the third quarter of 2016, compared to adjusted EBITDA of $3.8 million for the third quarter of 2015.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CVR Partners, LP (UAN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Zedge, Inc. (ZDGE) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.02
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c