CVD Equipment (CVV) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.01/Share
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
CVD Equipment (NASDAQ: CVV) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.01), versus $0.13 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.8 million, versus $10.7 million reported last year.
Backlog as of September 30, 2016 was a record high of $31.8 million compared with $21.2 million as of September 30, 2015. For the three and nine months ended September 30, 2016, we received orders of $5.0 and $39.2 million compared to $2.9 and $21.2 million for the same periods in 2015.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CVD Equipment (CVV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Offers FY Guidance
- Casey's General Stores (CASY) Misses Q2 EPS by 15c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!