CVB Financial Corp. (CVBF) Misses Q4 EPS by 6c
- Futures rise after Fed keeps rates unchanged
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Mobile MAUs Rose 20%
- Oracle (ORCL) to Acquire NetSuite (N) in $9.3B Deal
- Alere (ALR) Affirms Receipt of DOJ Subpoena; Issues Commentary
- Japan government plans direct spending of about 7 trillion yen in stimulus package: sources
CVB Financial Corp. (NASDAQ: CVBF) reported Q4 EPS of $0.09, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.15.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) Director Jay Hoag Scoops Up 600,000 Shares
- WESCO Int'l (WCC) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c
- PotashCorp (POT) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, to Cut Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!