CVB Financial Corp. (CVBF) Beats Q3 EPS Views by 2c
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
CVB Financial Corp. (CVBF) reports Q3 EPS of $0.17, 2 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.15.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c
- Apogee Enterprises (APOG) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY15 Outlook
- Mecox Lane Ltd. (MCOX) Reports Q2 Loss of $1/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!